Monday, April 20, 2009

So Frustrating!

Not having a camera is so hard. It's hard to post on here because I have no visual evidence of what I'm trying to say. I'm actually getting stuff done in the studio and I want to prove it but I can't. I wish my camera on my phone wasn't yucky. It would be something. I have a polaroid camera somewhere so maybe I'll invest in some film for that.
Yucky.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had nice sunny weather Friday and it slowly got colder and turned to rain. But that Friday weather really revived me. My friend Curtis had his MFA reception Friday, I would love to show pictures of it but.... I did buy a disposable camera, haven't had one of those in forever. But I only took about fifteen pictures and have about fifteen more to take. As soon as I get those developed I'll start the process of scanning and pretend like it's 1999 again.
Sorry I'm so whiny! I'm going to catch up on my blogs now and play on facebook for a while.
Have a good Monday!

No comments: