Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Shop

I have been filling up my etsy shop with lots of goodies. In a very perfect world I would be able to hire a photographer who could teach me how to shoot the best possible product photos ever. I just cannot understand how to use a camera.  I always want to blame the camera but I know the saying about not blaming the tools...Click the picture for more details. I do free gift wrap!

Custom Vertical Tissue Paper Tassel Garland



3' Balloon with Tissue Tassel Garland

Blue Jersey Dreamcatcher


1 comment:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Nothing wrong with the pics. Is it the white balance you worry about? (When white walls / things look like they're yellow, green or any other colour?) If so, try using Picasa or a similar program to adjust the white balance or, even better, see if you can find a good setting on the camera before you take the pics. White balance is especially hard during winter when there is sooo little natural light. Doesn't matter if you know how cameras work :-S But I think these photos work just fine!