Monday, January 12, 2009

Missing


I'm sorry I've been gone so long from my blog. For those of you still following my blog thanks so much for sticking it out. School started back today so I'm hoping to get into a more regular routine with this. I'm also thinking about finally biting the bullet and getting Internet at my house. It's about time.
Thanks to those of you who left sweet and thoughtful comments on my post about my studio. I really am trying to look at what happened as a way that will help me grow in my work and leave the past behind.
I have plenty of new pics to upload including new years eve and various other nightly events. I also want to post my Christmas gifts that I received made by several of my favorite Etsy sellers. I had a very Etsy Christmas this year, much to my delight.
The above image is an oldie but a goodie from my shop. If you haven't been there in a while check it out!
This Wednesday my Etsy feature will return.
For now, enjoy your Monday!!

4 comments:

CassieMarie said...

I love that piece!
:)

Unknown said...

dear dear darling

Fran Caldwell said...

I've nominated you for a Lemonade Stand Award which is all nonsense but a bit of fun. It honors blogs which have great attitude and/or gratitude.

Pick it up at my Blog, if you'd like it.

It's time-consuming to adhere to the little requirements attached to it, so only do as much as you feel you can, or nothing at all. It took me over two hours this morning, and I'm still commenting!

Love your art and intend to feature you this week, by the way.

Art Nest said...

We have missed you! Your peter pan cards are still @ my house, I'll send them soon! What classes are you taking in school? I have this semester OFF - yea!