Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I love...

Do you ever feel like you love so many things that you just want to erase all the things and start all over with a clean list of things to love? Just me?
I feel like in the past few days I've listed my love for rocks/crystals, underwater sea creatures and now succulents. I'm going to have a list of three things I love and let it grow from there. (I also love my bunny because she's sitting next to me and is so so cute!)
Yesterday I wanted to post about succulents but blogger wouldn't let me. Finally it had a change of heart so here are some beautiful photographs from Succulents Galore's shop. I love these magical plants. They are so resilient, too. Even my lack of a green thumb could care for them. I love how diverse they can get and how they are always photogenic. Do you have a succulent collection? I would like to start one.




3 comments:

belinda marshall said...

i really love them too ~ especially the ones that have blueish leaves!
how cool to have a bunny to cuddle.
happy weekend xx

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

In the last pic they look so very pretty - I had no idea they had so many colours!

Anonymous said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I too love these cute little plants, mostly because they are easier to care for. :)