Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Re-Run

Since I have been feeling so yucky lately I found a re-run post from a time when I was feeling lucky but started looking towards the positive. It's time to bounce back and this is the post to do it with.

This re-run post is from May 26, 2010:

So far this week has been really great and I know I owe it to positive thinking.  I had been catching myself lately becoming so negative over everything, getting angry over everything. I didn't like that, that's not who I am so as you saw in my post on Monday I decided to change all that and so far so good.

I even had this wonderful siting yesterday when I was "lazily reading all morning."  I heard some chirping and I looked over from my third floor balcony and saw this Momma bird feeding her babies.  I'm sure I've seen this before but not this close.  Luckily I had my camera nearby so I could snap a few photos.  Click on the picture to see it larger.  Again, I take this as a sign of good luck.

I've been working in the studio and having fun.  I did this print a couple of weeks ago for a print exchange but have a few left over so I'm trying to think of something to do for my etsy shop.  I love screenprinting ghost girls with blue hair!

Have a great Wednesday and think plenty of positive thoughts!




Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: