Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So Many Things

Hi. Sometimes I come here and I have all these things I want to say and feelings I want to express but I don't know how.  It's been stressful around here lately.  I had rough dreams last night.  I have definitely been doing a lot of soul searching and trying so hard to figure out some of the things I can control. I have thought a lot about this business and what more I can do.  There is always more I can do.  I need to make lists and figure that out and start trying harder and harder and harder.  Thank you so much to the readers who have been with me for so long.  
Okay okay anyway.  
Here are some things that are going on.
I am trying to make my animal jars more than just jars.  I made some using these vintage Avon lotion jars.  This is an in-progress shot before I re-shoot them and put them in my shop.  I think it will be neat to find more containers for this project.  
 A friend of mine commissioned me to make some jars for her Murray State Racer fan mom.  These will be filled with office supplies and given to her for Mother's Day.  It was fun to make personal jars.
 I have been trying to fill my shop up with new artwork.  Yesterday I listed these pieces.  I am working on more and more and more.  Click on the images to view details.



2 comments:

Rachael Bower said...

I love the colorful milk glass jars!

A Beautiful Party said...

Thanks! I want to make more and more!