Thursday, August 19, 2010

Closing Soon

Hey guys! So I'm going to be wrapping up the art fundraiser very soon. There are still some beautiful works for sale at very affordable prices. Don't forget all the money is going toward a very good cause. Sarah is still in the hospital and baby Caroline is, too, but she's growing quickly! With chemo Sarah has been doing better but still has little set-backs here and there. You can continue to follow her story here. Check out the fundraiser here.
I'm so happy I did this fundraiser not just because I wanted to help but because it's been amazing seeing how kind and generous people are. It certainly gives me a new way to look at the world just as I was becoming a bit jaded. I will not let that happen again, I guarantee it.











See something you would like to purchase? Email me at abeautifulparty@gmail.com

1 comment:

flux biota. said...

i'll take the you are loved. send me an email about where to send the money. mark that shit sold.