Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Studio Clutter


I am currently drowning in my studio! I know the smart thing to do would be to stop and clean it up and then jump back in but I have this frantic feeling that there is no time to clean. I would like to say that this is due to our basement being flooded but no... that is not why this place is a disaster.  The next big hurricane that hits will likely be named after me.

I got great news that I have been accepted in our farmer's market here in town!  I will be setting up a little booth every Thursday and will have tons of fun things to sell. I'm excited to be part of this and hope this is only the beginning.

Now, it's back to work.

Don't forget my giveaway going on here. My friend Courtney has just announced her Na-Da Farm giveaway here.  Be sure to get signed up!

Enjoy this weather today!

1 comment:

courtney - larking. said...

I am soooooo with you on the mess right now! Jason is biting his tongue but I can tell I'm making him crazy. I'm also making myself crazy. Maybe I'll sacrifice my naptime crafting session today for some cleaning time...