Friday, November 22, 2013

Inspiration Board

Last night for some reason I could not get into my studio again. I think I put too much pressure on myself to continue with the work from the night before and to do something really amazing. As a result I have felt like I'm holding a gulp in my throat that will turn into a million tears if I'm not careful.  I should have just done something. I did walk on the treadmill in order to hit my 10,000 steps for the day.  I've been looking at pinterest and day dreaming and trying to soothe my silly sadness.

Here are some pinterest pretties. Click the image for details.

Mantel piece

big love.... gorgeous balloons! #lovebetter

swan boats



Soap Sticks | NOOKROAD

Cave Collective

I'm going to work this weekend and I'm going to make something and if it's bad I don't care. At least something will be made.

I hope if you're reading this you don't mind that this has sort of turned into my diary.  Not like my teen year's diary, though. That was only about boys.  Life was so much more interesting then. ( :

Happy weekend.

1 comment:

flux biota. said...

boys, boys, boys! My junior high diary focused on Kurt Cobain and how I was sooooo depressed that he was dead.

kids.