Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Beautiful Party, the shop

Hi!
Let me just start by saying Wow! These past few months have really flown by. I never realized being out of school would mean my life would skip by in a flash. I'm trying to find ways to slow down and smell any roses or flowers I find. The holidays just make things even more hectic!
How are you guys doing? I hope the holidays aren't too stressful.
I wanted to take a moment and spotlight on some of my own work. I am having a show soon and then I will have new work to add to my shop but I don't want to forget these oldies but goodies. I've been getting really excited about art again and am ready to fill my shop up with all new drawings and collages!
I had a very inspiring meeting yesterday that is getting me even more excited about art and teaching. Cross your fingers for me and I'll tell you more about that later.
Here are some pieces from my shop Abeautifulparty....




I also have a few vintage pieces. These are just a couple.

If you are doing any holiday shopping I will be more than happy to wrap anything you buy at no extra cost. I love making pretty packages so just convo me with your order and I will get it all taken care of.

My regular Dreamy Artful Couple feature will be back tomorrow, filled with extra dreaminess...
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jessica Robles said...

fingers crossed!!!!

Lauren said...

oh, how i love your work!

Tanya Boracay said...

its beautiful i liked your statue

Just like to share with you a famous quote...

"The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven's lieutenants. " -- Shakespeare

You can get more famous quotes at http://quotelandia.com