Monday, November 1, 2010

Bunny!

Look what I got...!
Her name is Lux, or Luxie, and she is a black lionhead bunny! I got her at a shelter Saturday so we have spent the last few days getting to know each other. She's sweet but I have to admit she makes me a little nervous. I've never had a pet beyond a fish before so I'm learning what to do with her slowly. I got a book today so that should help. Anyone have any bunny advice? My friend Jane has a lionhead so she has definitely passed along some words of wisdom.
My house is definitely in shambles right now as I figure out exactly where she will "live." We have a huge pin for her so she can hop around and do her bunny thing.
Luxie says, "Hello, everyone!" Okay, now that I got that out of my system I won't talk for Lux ever again... ( ;



I want to say a super big thank you to Posie Patchwork for being my 100th follower! That was a very exciting moment! Thank you thank you!!
love!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

She is so cute! I have 4 bunnies so if you ever have any questions let me know :)

belinda marshall said...

gorgeous! love the name :)

Lauren said...

oaw bunnies are so cute! My sister used to breed them, so we always had super small babies around.

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

omg omg omg omg she is adorable!!!!!!!!

give her plenty of twigs and branches to chew on so her teeth won't become too long and cause it's fun, I guess.

More pics please.

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

EEEEK! Too adorable. But, you know I have weakness for the buns.

Nice to meet you Luxie!

Ashley Shizz said...

SHE IS SO FLUFFY AND CUTE!!! Its ashley from work by the way.