Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Collection of Pictures

I have some odds and ends photos to share. Like this bunny for instance. I love her but I wish so badly I knew what she was thinking. I sometimes feel like she's just sitting back and judging me. But sometimes she makes sweet little noises that I think is a good thing. I think.
Other times I think she looks like she's thinking this:
One day I was sitting in my apartment and I happened to look out the window and I saw this balloon. I ran outside to take a picture. I was so excited. Two women walked by and asked if they were disturbing my picture-taking but they never bothered to turn and look at what I was taking a picture of. I wanted to yell at them to look but I also wanted to keep this image all to myself. But now I'm sharing it so it's not such a secret anymore.
I love riding my bike down alleys because I love the backs of house. This is one of my favorite houses to look at. The front is beautiful, too, but the back is magical.
I finished these little plaques. My boyfriend wasn't impressed. He said I just glued the images on and that wasn't really art. But I assured him it was art because I painted the plaques, too.
When I was at home my dad had these rocks sitting on the porch. I nonchalantly picked one up and started hitting it on a bigger rock. To my surprise, it broke in half but I was sad to see it wasn't filled with crystals like I hoped. I was even sadder that my dad threw a fit because I broke the rock. I really underestimated my strength.
I decorated my curtains again.
I often decorate with deflated balloons. They hang upside down like some might hang flowers to dry. My house always looks like the day after a birthday party.
Suddenly my instagram photos have become very grainy. Sorry for the shoddy picture quality.

I hope you are having a wonderful week.

xo

No comments: