Friday, September 25, 2009

Thursday and the Weekend.

Last night after a long day of school and work I was treated to this yummy meal. Delicious salmon, cucumber salad, lentils, baby corn and avocado. I finished the second season of Dexter and drank white russians like I was the Dude and had great talks about a lot of different things. Best Thursday ender ever!
And Today! Today one of my best friends is coming to spend the weekend with me. Janey is part of my best friend trifecta from undergrad. It's been so long since I've had a visitor, I'm totally beside myself! We still have no idea what to do this weekend. We're torn between going to the city and running around, going to House on the Rock, or just chilling out and enjoying each others' company. No matter what we will be going to Forever 21 and H & M for some much needed shopping. And tonight beers at my favorite beer garden in town.
As usual I'll be photographing the whole thing so I hope to be able to post some sort of pictorial commentary about our weekend.
I hope you all have a great weekend, too! Do something silly. Eat salmon and cucumber salad. Take a picture of a puppy dog.

No comments: