Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Better Today

lustro, originally uploaded by minililimi.

Okay, pity party/temper tantrum officially over.

Good things that happened yesterday:

I had a great class with all my printmaking students. They are all so great and hard workers. I'm really starting to feel like I'm coming into my own with this teaching thing. I've been fine-tuning my own teaching philosophy and practice and I love it!

I went bowling with my classmates for our professors birthday. It was so much fun. It didn't matter that I bowled terribly.

In the middle of it all I got an overwhelming sense of happiness when I really assessed all the great things in my life. There's no need to host pity parties all the time. I'm a lucky girl that is surrounded by amazing people, family, friends, boyfriend. I couldn't ask for more. So I promise to quit getting so worked up when things don't go my way. I promise. Ok, I promise I'll try.

Next few posts won't be as wordy. That's a promise I can keep.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

glad you're feeling better :)

A.x