Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Current Wishes

my room, originally uploaded by Tender Letters.
I was thinking of some wishes I have but they all felt like selfish wishes. But I'll list them anyway.
1. Still wishing so hard that I get into New American Paintings. Please cross your fingers and toes. I believe in the power of positive thinking.
2. I wish I had a solid week all to myself where I can do anything I want. I would catch up on blogs, make any kind of art and craft I feel like doing that is not thesis show related, have playdates with my my best friends, and make fancy dinners for my boyfriend.
3. I wish days were longer than 24 hours and I only needed five hours of sleep.
4. I wish I knew for certain I will be okay when I graduate.
5. I wish every person I know and love lived within twenty miles of me. We could have bbq birthday parties all the time.
6. I wish wish wish that everyone in the world could be happy. I really do wish that, it's not a nice wish I tacked on at the end to make me look not selfish. It's so hard for me when I hear about other people's pain because I then hurt so bad for them.

What are your current wishes?

Special thanks to Westervin for featuring me on their blog. It was a delightful surprise to see that this morning. Don't forget that you can vote for them to win the Crate and Barrel wedding here and then enter their giveaway here. It's a win-win situation because they are an adorable couple that should win and you could win a gorgeous necklace. Everyone wins! Well, except for all the people who don't win the necklace. But never mind that. Just vote.
Okay. I'm going to quit while I'm sort of ahead?
Leaving for a fun little spring break/family visit trip tomorrow so the posts may be sporadic. Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

thank you for lovely comment!

Your wishes are my wishes and may they come true for you!

Reached 100 over at mine, and just did a new post as I want to do a give-away and need ideas - do pop back if you have a mo! :)

Amelia.x

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I don't think your wishes are selfish and I don't think selfish wishes are wrong.

I wish for financial security, lots of money, good health for myself and those I love, I wish for love and for a certain person to be closer to me and I wish for SUMMER!