Monday, October 25, 2010

Loss

I am so very sorry to say that Sarah Gardner passed away yesterday. She was obviously such an amazing person because so many people came together and prayed for her and did what they could do to help the family financially and emotionally. I know everyone hoped for a different outcome. The image above is what many people used on their facebook profiles to show their support for Sarah. Thank you so much to all of you who participated in my fundraiser for the family and thanks to all of you who found room in your heart to think about Sarah and hope for the best. You can continue to follow the family's story here.
Go today and hug your loved ones. If you can't hug them tell them you love them. You never know how much time you have on this earth and you don't want to waste a second of it.
Love to you all.

3 comments:

prettylittlethieves said...

i am very sorry to hear that. my thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this :( :( :(

Hannah said...

That's so sad! I'll be thinking about her family.