Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Etsy Feature Wednesday

Today's feature is She Hit Pause Studios or shehitpausestudios. I found this shop shortly after I started my own Etsy shop and instantly became a fan. The images are polaroid transfers which create a soft, dreamy look. According to the artist's profile his work was featured in Daily Candy and was for sale at Anthropolgie.
It was so hard to choose only a few photos to feature on my blog because they are all so great. One of the sections in his shop is called Girls and Dreams. I wish I could live in that section. Check out the photos and imagine you live there and spend the rest of your day feeling satisfied.

For more info check out this website.


4 comments:

caroline said...

I love polaroid photos, and those are beautiful! i will check out the web site

trade links?

xoxo

A Beautiful Party said...

great! thanks for looking!

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Hi, I'm with my mum and aunt right now and they have apparently looked very carefully at my blog comments. They asked me about this woman dressed in a really long, white veil - is she perhaps from Yemen? Finally I realised they meant your userpic! I said no, I think maybe it's a ghost?

♥ visit me at www.afiori.com ♥

A Beautiful Party said...

I would like to be a Yemen Ghost.