Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to Sitting Pretty Studio for giving me a blog award! I've never done this before so it should be fun.

The Rules:List 6 things I value and 6 things I don't and then pass this award on to 6 people.

I truly value these 6 things:
1. being a supportive and loyal friend
2. family
3. honest artmaking
4. long drives and the things you discover
5. feeling good about myself
6. hair and fashions ( superficial... but totally true... )

These six things make my stomach turn:
1. violence
2. people who are always negative
3. hate crimes
4. being made fun of for whatever it is i'm doing (unless i'm laughing about it also)
5. animal abuse
6. Hummers ( the car...)

I pass this award on to the following blogs:

1. Millions of People Happy
2. The Adventures of Cassie
3. Aesthetic Outburst
4. leililaloo
5. The Yellow Elephant
6. Jennyfur's Sketchbook and Oddities

2 comments:

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

thank you for passing the award along to me!

I hope you don't mind I featured you on my blog today. :)

http://jenniferhayessketchbook.blogspot.com/2008/10/four-day-hiatus.html

Cheers!

A Beautiful Party said...

it was so nice of you! thank you!