Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cheap Art With Words Spelled Correctly

Between here and facebook I got a lot of great feedback on my DIY haircut. Thanks, guys! I should take a pic of it today now that I've slept on it, the bangs are so unruly! I've got my flat iron warming up.
Yesterday after giving myself a sassy new haircut I finally got around to taking some of my work and getting prints made. It was way easier than I thought it would be so I don't know why I put this off for so long. Now I have prints of my work in my shop for much cheaper prices. Also they come framed! Ready-to-hang cheap art that would brighten up any dull bathroom!
Check it out here.



I'll share an embarrassing story with you. I was about to get another print loaded to my etsy shop when I realized the word I wrote in the print was spelled wrong. I looked it up and hoped possibly there was more than one spelling for it like grey and gray but nope. You only spell it one way. Now I have to fix that drawing and get a new print made. My boyfriend said that's what I get for putting words in my art (he hates text in art, weirdo right?). I also feel it's karma for being so competitive with my family while playing Words With Friends.

2 comments:

anna said...

whaa yes that happened to me too once, good thing you find it out before putting it in your shop. Btw I love (your) text in art :)

Great new haircut. I stared at my kitchen sciccors yesterday, shall I..? My last real haircut was a christmas present.

A Beautiful Party said...

it's always so tempting to cut your own hair, that's why i just went for it. it looks much better than the cuts i gave myself when i was three. ( :