Monday, April 25, 2011

Crystal Heart

I hope you all had a great Easter holiday weekend. I can't wait to have kids of my own so I can dye eggs with them and hide them and buy baskets and chocolates and pastel colored goodies. In the meantime I have to do these things all by myself.
Today I have several projects to work on but my mind keeps drifting and I keep thinking about how much I love geodes and crystals. I have a small collection of my own, you can see some of those here:
I was cruising around flickr looking for images and found all of these. I've been drooling for a while now.
photo source
Natural Beauty

Aurichalcite

Amethyst

Quartz On Chrysocolla...

I was also trying to find art with drawings or collages of crystals and geodes but it's so hard to search for that kind of thing. You really have to dig through a lot of bad to get to good. Anyone have any great recommendations for me? Send me some links if you do. I'm not done procrastinating today and I need more crystal art. If a unicorn is involved you get bonus points. ( ;

2 comments:

Robyn said...

When you asked about crystal art this is what I first thought of: http://fav.me/dzx5qb

I don't know that any of her other stuff has crystals in it though...

A Beautiful Party said...

i love it! thanks!