Monday, January 28, 2013

Best Friend Spotlight

Hi.  Thank you all so much for your sweet words regarding Luxie. I miss her so much.  Rue and I have been spending tons of time together.  Here is a quick video I shot while trying to get her to participate in a studio dance party. She hasn't learned that the studio was made for dancing yet.


Friday I spend some time at my best friend Janey's place.  She enlisted me to take her save-the-date photos but we spent more time procrastinating then actually just taking the picture.  I love her apartment and her decoration sensibility.   She's great at putting together beautiful little groupings.  Here are a few that I snapped.
 I'll fully admit I copied her sea urchin cluster. It's okay, though. We're best friends. We own all the same clothes.


 My grandmother gave her those beautiful cacti.
 These were the decorations we had for the picture.It only took a few minutes to get them all set up but somehow I was at the place for almost six hours.

 I gave her that squirrel for Christmas!

This is one of the outtakes.  I love them.
Ok, I'm off to teach Rue how to dance.

No comments: