Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pinterest Recipe Success!

In the spirit of being inspired today I was inspired to make a recipe I found on pinterest.  It's a weight watchers casserole with ground chicken, black beans, onions, garlic, salsa and a nice helping of cheese all over a bed of crushed chips.  The only think I did differently was add green peppers.

 If you know me well you know I'm not crazy about cooking but every now and then a recipe piques my interest and I like to try it out. It seems like most printmakers like to follow a recipe as it appeals to their process oriented craft. I absolutely love to follow directions when it comes to cooking. My husband is more the type to look at a picture and skim over the ingredients and then he goes to it. This drives me crazy! He's a good cook but we never have the same meal twice in the sense that it's always made differently.

So if you are like me, here is the link to the awesome recipe.  Pin it on pinterest!  And if you are like my husband, well, you see the pictures and I listed the ingredients so go to town.
To be clear, my version is the bottom picture.  The one with the extra cheese.

No comments: