Tuesday, June 9, 2009





I borrowed a camera today and start working on new photos for my shop.  I'm trying to put the pieces in an environment so people can get more of a feel for what my work is.  I'm pretty pleased with these photos though I feel like they may be a little gray.  They were taken in my studio.  I'm going to hopefully get the rest taken tomorrow but I may run into a problem.  The camera I borrowed is low on battery!  We'll see if I can get this fixed very soon.
I biked to and from the studio today which was twenty minutes each way.  It was such a nice ride and I felt like I really accomplished something. I'm so very happy with my bicycle.  I need to take a picture of it before my battery dies.
I'm thinking it's time for me to do a giveaway soon. My shop has been open for almost a year now so I'd like to do something special.  Keep checking in and find out what you can win!
UPDATE!! prices just fell so hard in my shop. go help them out!

1 comment:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

wow - I'm thinking you need to sell photos and somehow installations as well!!
I love the first one especially and the one with the ribbons on the side. You could also take cool side shots for your shop to show when canvases are deep and so on.

You could download Picasa or use a similar program to set the white balance for this type of greyness, if you use the little drop...thing and mark something white in the photo. I've had to do it during winter when we get SO little natural light (about 4 hours) a day.

Hm, haven't even had coffee yet and here I am telling you what to do :-D

Send me your address and not your mum's and I'll send you something! info@afiori.com