Saturday, June 13, 2009

What I've Been Working On


I mentioned in my last blog I would show somethings I've been doing in my shop.  These are some collages I've been working on. I thought i rotated the top image but I guess I didn't.  If you click on the images they should get larger.  I've been using a lot of scraps I find in the studio, usually on the floor, to make these collages. I love the ghost girls.  They are fashionable ghosts.
Today my good friend Joanna and I are going to work in my studio together. It should be fun!
Don't forget the giveaway I'm having. I'm excited for this and hope you participate!

2 comments:

caroline said...

one thing i've thought of a long time is: where do you get your inspiration to make so lovely pieces?

A Beautiful Party said...

a lot of my inspiration comes from looking at fashion magazines but I love anything that is eye candy. I love old birthday parties where there was so much attention to detail. I guess I'm trying to create something beautiful but is also a bit bizarre.
thank you so much for asking!