Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Studio

Hi, y'all.  Today I was taking a pic of this new feather garland I'm working on and I decided to take some photos of my studio to share, despite the fact that it's so mega messy right now.  

So here is the feather garland.  I got a great tutorial for it here.  I have since put all the feathers on a string and attached them to the purple stick but I'm not sure if I'm loving it. I'm wondering if I should have not used the stick. More on that later.
 These next to pics are some better photos of some of my other stick banners.  I realize now how much better camera pics are compared to my iphone. Sorrrry.

 This is the mess I'm working in. If you can believe it I straightened it up a bit...

 These are some arrows just waiting to be glittered.
 I made this little object the other day. I'm not sure what to do with it yet. If I ever got a tattoo I would want it to look like this. Sea urchins, balloons, feathers and flowers are currently my favorite things ever.
Check out those cutie-pie chalk animals!
 A pink horse and a horse animal jar. And a fancy pitcher holding pipe cleaners.
 Artwork by people I love.
 This is where I'm storing toys for my future kids.
 My mask wall.
 An attempt at being organized...
 Inspiration wall.
 More inspiration.
 Works in progress.
 Books.
 Yep, those are Cathy comics. Jealous?
 Paint collection.
 The other side of the room. Slightly organized here.
So that's what I'm working with. I'm serious about being on a TLC show. Anyone want to submit me?