Friday, September 7, 2012

Super

I slept in so late today. No, I woke up fairly early, I just laid in bed for forever.  Since my friend and I have been getting up early and walking every morning I have been feeling a little sleep deprived. It's making me a little grumpy.  Today it was raining so we couldn't walk so I stayed in bed well past a decent hour to get up. And honestly, I don't feel bad about it. So there.  

I needed to confess that so now I can move on.

A friend of mine recently asked me to make superhero masks for her sons birthday party.  This is probably the funnest I have had in my studio in a long tome.  Anything goes when it comes to making masks and the more flamboyant the better. Superheroes tend to wear tights after all.  I wish I could build a wardrobe based solely on superhero themes.  Which one is your favorite?



I am so ready for Fall but am a little stressed out.  The clothing addict in me has been looking closely at the new Fall fashions and I want them all.  I have that back-to-school feeling where your mom takes you shopping and you get a new backpack and all your school supplies and bags and bags of new clothes and even if it's still 90 degrees you wear all your new sweaters.  Why don't I have a shopping spree in my budget?  Growing up is hard.

Happy Sweaters in August to you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also want lots of new clothes. And to wear my new fall boots.

anna said...

They look good, must be very cool to see them on the kids!