Monday, November 17, 2008

Balloons and Rainbows



I recently re-discovered some old drawings of mine and I think it's funny that some things seem to never change. Not only did I draw on fabulous rainbow stationary, I also seemed to have a thing for drawing balloons over and over again. Notice how they are always in sets of threes. Those are some design skills!
These drawings were made when I was three years old.  
Now I'm twenty-five and I can't say my work has changed much at all.  I'm still drawing balloons, still using pink and blue and still looking for any kind of awesome rainbow stationary!

4 comments:

Leililaloo said...

These are drawings to treasure! You had talent then already :)

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

This is terrific. I love children's art to begin with, but I really can see your style and sensibilities in these. Too fun!

bluwindow said...

I loves it

Michelle C. Moode said...

fantastic find! yes, we've always been who we are.

or something.

its too early amd i don't know how to silkscreen anymore, and its ruining my day already.

mich.

http://millionsofpeoplehappy.blogspot.com