Monday, November 24, 2008

Things to See Sounds to Hear




I was catching up on blogs during breaks at work and while looking at A Faciful Twist's blog I discovered some videos that I had no idea existed. Since I'm at work I haven't been able to watch them all but I really want to encourage everyone to check them out. The Eternal Children has six parts. This should get you to the first video. It features many of my favorite singers including Cocorosie and Antony Hegarty. Without trying to sound super cheesy their music moves me so much. I have some really sad memories associated with the Antony and the Johnsons CD so I can't listen to it very often but it's absolutely beautiful. And I've loved Cocorosie since they made their first album in their bathroom. Check them out and watch the The Eternal Children videos. They are very inspiring.
Here are some music videos to check out also.
Hope There's Someone- Antony and the Johnsons
Rainbow Warriors - Cocorosie

No comments: