Sunday, August 9, 2009

Today I took photos of a friend dressed up as one of my ghost girls. This is just one of many but I am going to be doing some photoshop things to them and see what comes of them. I'm very excited about the pictures and Joanna was a great model who endured the heat underneath that ghost suit without complaints. We decided it wasn't the best idea that we filled our bellies up with Thai food before the shoot, however. Next time we'll know better. I'll keep you updated on the progress of these photos.
After that we went to see Julie and Julia which was so incredible sweet and charming but there was a little part of the movie that bothered me a great deal. I can't really say what that was because it is a small spoiler. If you see the movie can we discuss your thoughts? I'll wait. ( :

Tomorrow I'm going to Wisconsin to see the infamous House on the Rock. Click on the link to learn about this place. I've been on the edge of my seat to go there since I first heard about it. I can't wait to post photos from my trip. Since I still don't have a camera they might have to come from my phone. I'll see you tuesday!

3 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

that is so cool about the photography! I'm excited to see more!

CassieMarie said...

I love the photography!! Yayyyy!!!

Hannah said...

Nice pic! Have fun at the House on the Rock!