Monday, May 31, 2010

Drawrings...

Happy Memorial Day! I really hope you are having a wonderful weekend with friends or family or both. I'm soo far away from family but I got to spend a wonderful day at the beach with a good friend yesterday.
On Friday I updated my shop with some new pieces. I'm pretty excited about them because I feel like my work is shifting in a new direction. I've been pushing myself to draw more and not rely as much on collage. I'm also pushing myself to FINISH DRAWINGS!! So far so good...
Check this out here...
And here.
Here...
And here.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!!



2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

lovely work!!

Kristen said...

I love the last drawing!!

I also love that you call them "drawrings" like the SNL skit. :-)
That just makes me smile

~K