Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good Things!

So far this week has been really great and I know I owe it to positive thinking. I had been catching myself lately becoming so negative over everything, getting angry over everything. I didn't like that, that's not who I am so as you saw in my post on Monday I decided to change all that and so far so good.
I even had this wonderful siting yesterday when I was "lazily reading all morning." I heard some chirping and I looked over from my third floor balcony and saw this Momma bird feeding her babies. I'm sure I've seen this before but not this close. Luckily I had my camera nearby so I could snap a few photos. Click on the picture to see it larger. Again, I take this as a sign of good luck.
I've been working in the studio and having fun. I did this print a couple of weeks ago for a print exchange but have a few left over so I'm trying to think of something to do for my etsy shop. I love screenprinting ghost girls with blue hair!

Have a great Wednesday and think plenty of positive thoughts!

2 comments:

michele bosak said...

i want this ghost girl with blur hair, how come she's not in your etsy shop?

A Beautiful Party said...

This will eventually make it's way to the shop. Trying to figure out what to do with it first.