Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More Art and Some Baby Geese

I added a few more things in my shop today. Check them out here.




While on the great job hunt I've been working a lot in my studio, getting it clean up, organized and workable. Also preparing it to be moved since I have to be out of my space by July. I'm really sad about this but am also looking forward to having a new studio space. It could help me change my work in positive ways.
Thank you so so much to all of you who left advice a couple of posts ago. It's really scary being out in the real world. For now I certainly need a job to help pay the bills but I also really want to do well in my shop and find some sort of success with that. Who doesn't, right? I'm going to keep working at it. Trying to update my shop as much as possible. Keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll keep them crossed for you. ( :
Yesterday I saw this bit of magic in my backyard. I took it as a sign of good things to come.

2 comments:

anna said...

Yes I hope lots of good things are coming your way!Is it hard to find a new studio?

Knotted Nest said...

My fingers are officially crossed!

Don't worry about the studio move either. The process can be a bit tiresome, but a new space is often so inspiring.

ps- Such sweet visitors in your backyard. Definitely a good sign :)