Sunday, May 16, 2010

Over it...

In my shop... four deer, one great price!

Alright, no more feeling sorry for myself. Time to get back on the horse and make some art and find a job. I had a great weekend that helped get me back into the swing of things. My friend Cassie and I went to the gallery where our grad show is (230 N. Superior River North area) and opened it up for the day. Only two people came in but that's two more that the usual number so it was pretty successful. My friend Darren met me in the city after and I finally went to Quimby's which is a really cool zine and comic store. I got a couple of awesome books that I will talk more about later. We also ate at a yummy pizza place called Crust. If you are in Chicago try it out. It's a really great organic eatery with delicious cocktails.
Okay, I'm finished being a Chicago billboard. Thanks to those of you who told me to hang in there. I really try to be a positive person, there are just days where everything gets to me. I'm going to try to rise above it and keep on truckin'.
Please check out my giveaway here. This little ghost is dying for a new home.
I wasn't trying to be funny by saying ghost and dying. I swear it just came out that way.

1 comment:

SARAH said...

It's hard to stay positive sometimes. I have a teaching license going to waste as I have not been able to obtain a teaching job, and let me tell you... it's a hard thing to live with. But I'm glad you're hanging in there, and I wish the best for you!

Those dear are totally adorable.