Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cannonball!

So I've been a super busy girl all weekend. We have visiting artists at school all week plus I've been trying to sneak in as much studio time as possible. Martin Mazorra and Mike Houston of Cannonball Press are here installing a show in the museum and building some crazy stuff along the way. Thursday is the reception and all the printmakers are taking part in a performance piece. I'm super excited. Both these guys have been so great to work with. Here is a sneak peak of what's happening. I'll post more pictures soon.


This is the makings of a dead pig. That's me hot gluing. That was what I was best at.

This is the pig before it got legs and covered in prints.
This is the rad camera we made. I get to be the camerawoman in the performance.
Hot prints...


1 comment:

Amelia said...

wow some interesting stuff you have going on, I want to join in too!

Sorry, to hear about your finger. Yes, it does make us appreciate things more when they're not useable. Hope it get's better soon.

Amelia.x