Last night I was working in my studio and I did something stupid. As a result a sheet of glass sliced right through my finger where it was stopped by the bone. The horror! I can't get that feeling of glass hitting bone out of my mind. I'm wrapped up in bandaids thanks to a certain boy who runs a wood shop and is use to these sorts of disasters. I held my hand above my heart even though the wound wasn't a snake bite. Just in case the glass had poison in it I kept myself safe. So now I have a middle finger that doesn't work well. I'm realizing just how much I use that finger and not just to tell people they are driving poorly. Next year at Thanksgiving I will first give thanks to my fingers before the long list of other things I'm thankful for. If you want to go through this with me you can wrap up your middle finger on your drawing hand and make it immobile. Or, don't do that. It's a terrible idea.
No pictures to illustrate this story because I hate when people get gross injuries and then post them and then I accidently look at them. I won't even look at my own cut.