Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Post Office Again

Artwork by Marnie Weber.

Yesterday I went to the post office again. Seriously, I go to the post office a lot. I like it, it makes me feel part of the town for some reason. So, the line wasn't too long, the wait wasn't too long. I did my part as a good citizen and had all my stuff ready and just needed to purchase postage. When I got to the mailman I soon discovered that I did not have everything ready and had to take an extra long time re-doing some things. I was now the person holding up the line. Should the lady from my pet peeve post had been in that line she would have been griping about me! I apologized profusely and when done ran out without looking in the faces of any of those standing in line. Yesterday was my day to anger the post office.

No comments: