Friday, December 4, 2009

The Usual Freak Out

So you know how much I love a beautiful party and now Urban Outfitters has provided the decorations for that. I love it. Unfortunately their a little out of my price range but a girl can dream, right?

I just finished my last week of school this semester. Finals are next week. All I have to do is go to one class and meet with my students to give them their grades. Oh! And make tons of art and have my final printmaking crit Tuesday night. This I'm very excited about. I plan on working in the studio so much this weekend. I'm going to take a little break Sunday and go to Ikea with Cassie which I'm looking forward to. I haven't been there all semester and it's long overdue.

It's snowing here and I hate it. I wonder where I'll be this time next year... Wherever it is I hope I'm not freezing like I am now. I'm still sort of stuck in this identity crisis feeling. With school ending I don't know what to do with myself, who will I be? Ick, too much to think about. I have so many great friends and I wish I could be near them somewhere. That would be fabulous. It's weird how much my life has changed in the past year. In the next year it's only going to change that much more. One thing that will stay the same, I'm not dying my hair again. ( ;

Have a great weekend. I'm out...

2 comments:

anna said...

I totally get what you're saying, I am in the same place right now..busy finishing my master thesis, moving to another city and the big question is: what now? So many ideas. I am excited and scared at the same time. well..i'm sure it's gonna be okay but I cant escape the fact that I am a 'grown up'anymore :S
Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.