Monday, February 15, 2010

Almost Here and Stressin' Me Out

I'm starting to get in thesis show panic mode. I have the first draft of my thesis statement due today at 1:00 and I'm still working on it (well, I'm currently procrastinating by writing a blog instead). This is such a hard paper to write because it is hard to organize my thoughts. Plus I'm opening up old wounds I hadn't felt in a long time. There is a lot of sad memories and emotions stored in my work and talking about it is sometimes painful.
Also stressful, turns out building a house for my thesis show wasn't the cheapest idea I ever had. I guess I thought this house would basically be free since, you know, it's not like it's a real house or anything. Just yesterday I dropped more money. It's something new every day and it's tying my stomach up in knots. So! What does that mean for you? Free stuff. I have bonus 5" x 7" prints that I was going to put in my shop but have now decided to send to the first four people who purchase something $10. Plus! I will upgrade shipping to priority at no extra cost!
This is the print. It is smaller than 5" x 7" but has a white border and is ready to frame:
These are a few things currently in my shop. Look around, see what suits your fancy!
Haunted Houses
Soft Birthdays


Ghost Girls Live in Book Houses


Because You're Ugly






1 comment:

Amelia said...

ooooohhhh - if I buy something now will I be one of the first four?!!! I have my eye on something in your shop I would like to buy and knowing it will support your show makes it even better! And I really like this freebie print and want one!!!!

Let me know . . . . .and thank you for the lovely comment on my blog - you sound like you and your circumstances would maek you a perfect candidate for my gift grant, but I am seeing there are issues tied up with people receiving it . . . .up to you of course. On the other hand will buy to support - I did fundraising 'makings' for my degree show too!

email me if it's easier and let me know what's what and what the postage is - got a bit confused! ameliacritchlow@hotmail.com
Amelia.x