Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thursdays



I've edited a couple of more photos and think I'll get some prints made for my shop. I'm really not having much luck selling the photos in my shop so I thought before I get some printed up I would ask for some advice and feedback. Any suggestions on something I could be doing or not doing?
I still have one free print available for the next purchase of ten dollars or more! I made three sales, just one more to go!

Things are continuing to move along with my house. Updates soon.

Don't forget to keep checking in with the Blog It Forward/Blog Mash-up Schedule.

I just discovered this blog, A Beautiful Mess, on the Pretty Little Thieves blog and I have to say I'm smitten. I love the name...

Go here to find out details on a sweet anniversary sale happening until Friday.

Feeling a little crazy gaga about this amazing artwork.

This morning I saw a teeny tiny little worm on the bedspread. I freaked out. I got made fun of.

Happy Thursday. Be sure to watch The Office tonight...

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh gorgeous photography, & a super sweet blog. Love Posie

Hannah said...

I love the photos, especially the last one. When selling photos in your shop, I'd say have a picture of them framed in a cool room or setting might help sell them--even if you don't sell them framed. My boss Maggie of Supermaggie.com suggested this to me, and I think it really makes a difference. It helps people to imagine the piece in their own home, and the piece making their place cooler!