Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Homecoming Birthday

Saturday night my beautiful and talented friend Joanna had a special birthday party. The theme was homecoming dance and every inch of the house was decorated. Joanna and her equally talented and amazing boyfriend Don worked hard to transform his house into a high school dance. So much attention was paid to details, including lockers, posters and a photo backdrop for all the couples. This really was a beautiful party. The images are courtesy of Joanna.
Here is the happy couple's homecoming picture.


Lockers!






5 comments:

Amelia said...

what a fantastic idea! As you know, I love a good party . . . . especially a themed one that takes you on a journey away from the everyday ;)

Amelia.x

SARAH said...

That is so cute! It must have been so much fun to plan and decorate.

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Oh how I love the DJ / keyboard player!

anna said...

They certainly know how to throw a party!

It Builds Character. said...

Wow. And I thought my friend Nicole was insane with her attention to detail when decorating for parties. I thought about showing her this, but I don't want to give her a panic attack. She wants to do a high school party, just because.

That must have been so fun!