1. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac but one that won't go to the doctor. I get convinced that I have something horrible but as long as a doctor doesn't confirm it, I will be fine.
2. I love oranges but rarely eat them because I can't stand how sticky you get. I might also be a bit too lazy to just get up and wash my hands.
3. I've had a bag of unopened candy in my apartment since February 12th. This may be the longest I've gone with an unopened bag of candy in my sight.
4. When I was younger I fantasized about playing Baby in a re-make of Dirty Dancing. I practiced really hard. One day it occurred to me that that was a dream that was likely never going to happen. I was devastated. That was the day the dancing died.
5. I read realty catalogs like they are classic novels. I get so excited when I find free ones at grocery stores. I love to read about every single house and how many bathrooms and bedrooms it has and if it has a finished basement. Then I die with envy when I read the price.
6. Currently my favorite fish is Tuna and my boyfriend makes the best tuna in town.
7. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I still haven't used it yet. I'm very very intimidated.
That was fun. And I pass this award to: