Monday, October 5, 2009

Refresh

I love love love magazines but Bust magazine is probably my favorite magazine of them all. This month... look who's the cover! I won't even subscribe to Bust because I enjoy the monthly ritual of going to Border's and buying it. I usually collect a stack of magazines and sit and go through them all but Bust is always the guarantee buy.
Related to this is a blog I really enjoy called Hot Child in the City (isn't that a great blog name?). The writer, Lisa Butterworth, is a contributer to Bust. Her blog is always filled with goodies like cool clothes and jewelry and gorgeous photos and the same outrage as mine that the movie Heathers is being made into a tv series. Seriously??? So check out her blog for some refreshing reading.

4 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I think you should be on the cover instead.

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

I LOVE BUST! Haven't picked up the new issue yet...

:)

Claudia said...

i think WE should be on the cover.

lisa butterworth said...

thanks so much for the shoutout! i totally appreciate it. you made my day. and let me know what you think of the issue!