Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This morning when the alarm clock was going off and I was going in and out of sleep I dreamt for a moment that two people with houses for heads were kissing. I think it was because of the image above. I was checking out these cards yesterday from Miseryland. I'm absolutely jealous that the artist beat me at turning houses into people. But I say we tied and turned ghosts into girls at the same time.

Thank you to those who answered my questions in my last blog. It's exciting to see that I have readers from all parts of the world. We could make our own "We Are The World" video. Seriously. Lets do that.

4 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

How very, very odd - I also constructed a dream from art this morning. I looked at this last night: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32968731
and dreamed of women... mermaids, sort of, with human faces but that type of body and they had very sharp, pointy sticks where their fins would go. "Do you have those for decoration or do you use them to hurt people?" I asked. "To hurt people", they replied.

Courtney said...

People with house-heads? What a funny little dream. Those cards are really cute though, I can see how they'd linger in your mind.

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

Fantastic dream descriptions!

lisa butterworth said...

people with houses for heads! i love it. a couple weeks ago i saw the group men perform and during one of the songs jd samson (from le tigre!) totally wore a handmade house over her head! your post reminded me of it (and it was awesome).