Friday, June 4, 2010

Alone. Good.

I have never ever ever gone to see a movie at a movie theater by myself. Today I plan on doing just that. I had a job interview at a restaurant last night and I'm not sure at all if it went well. I was feeling a bit down about it so I decided to treat myself to a movie. I'm going to see Sex and the City 2 not because I think it will be the best movie ever but it will provide entertainment and lots of fashionable eye candy. I'm sort of excited about doing this by myself. To some it may seem silly but to me it feels nice to try something new, even if it's just me sitting in a dark theater alone. I can eat popcorn.
After that I hope to be productive in the studio. And maybe when I turn my phone back on there will be a very important message on my phone.
Do something new today. And then tell me what you did.

3 comments:

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

I love going to movies by myself! I get to see things my hubby would never watch and it feels like a treat. Good call!

Good luck with the job interview. Fingers crossed for you.

Oh, something new I've done today... I am preserving pac choi for winter eating!

anna said...

I love 'expanding my territtory'by doing little things like that!
What I love too is...mail! Thank you so much: I love the drawing!
x

(any news on the job interview yet?)

miss m said...

i also love seeing movies alone.
you dont have to share the arm rests!