Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Monday

By the end of this week I will have the keys to this adorable house. My boyfriend and I are moving in and I can't wait. I'm looking forward to decorating a new place. On the second floor there is a loft and that is going to be my new studio space. I'm hoping the new space will offer new inspirations. I've been in a bit of a studio rut which I think is to be expected after a thesis show. I need new surroundings and motivation. I'm also going to take part in Janel's (Run With Scissors) journal challenge. I think it will help a lot with getting me out of my artistic block.
No new news about jobs. Wha whaaaaa! I had that interview the other night and still haven't heard anything. I'm still keeping my fingers and toes crossed, however, and am keeping my eyes peeled for a four leaf clover.
Today I rode my bike to my studio and I have to admit it's the first time I've done it since last summer. I'm just not in biking shape yet. It was a nice leisurely ride but when I went to leave I had a flat tire. / : I walked home instead and that was nice, too. I saw an ice cream truck playing gospel songs. Random.
See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jessica Robles said...

sooo adorable! congrats! :)

Kristen said...

very cute little house. new spaces always lead me to inspiration so hopefully a fresh canvas will help your brain to conjure up some loveliness

~K

janel. said...

Oh yay!! I love you :)
xo
janel

Hannah said...

Such a cute house! I'm excited for you (and jealous, of course!)