Monday, June 21, 2010

What?

Ack! I still don't have batteries for my computer. I just keep forgetting to buy them. So once again here's a bad photo from my phone. It's obviously not an iphone photo. I wish it was then this really wouldn't be a problem.
My boyfriend and I found this supposed Father's Day mug while thrifting one day. It's a little confusing. As you can see this man is all dressed up and looks like he's ready for romance but the text reads: Love to Father.
Really.
I'm not sure what to make of it but it makes me laugh every time I see it. The bottom of the mug says it was made in Japan so I can only imagine that maybe the translation is a little off?
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday yesterday! There are plenty of great fathers out there include my own wonderful Dad. I wish I could have been with him to celebrate but I'm unfortunately too far away.
I spent my weekend attending a wedding, having dinner with another father and family and continuing to move into my new house. Today I'm trying to get my studio in order. Pictures soon!
Don't forget to go vote and sign up for a giveaway!
Also, if you haven't seen the video yet on my last post, watch it! It's so so funny. You may want to watch it on youtube, though, because I can never get videos to post properly on my page.
See ya!

No comments: