Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I think it's Wednesday

It's Wednesday right? Memorial day has thrown me off. Happy Wednesday!
I've been working on some stuff in my studio that I'm really excited about. Meanwhile I've been updating my shop with some neat vintage finds. See them here.
Thursday evening I have a job interview. Cross your fingers for me please please! I never realized how much not having a job can affect your self esteem. Yesterday I drove around collecting applications and listened to dozens of people tell me they aren't hiring. It was like trying on a bunch of great clothes only to realize nothing fits. But! I'm very hopeful about my interview and keep my spirits high. And staying excited about what's happening in my studio. More info on that to come. What are you doing with your summer time? Tell me stories....



5 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

What cute lil finds!! Good luck with the job interview!! I hear ya on how hard it is to find a job. I've been trying myself! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Good luck! If they don't hire you, they're crazy and you wouldn't want to work with them anyway! :D

anna said...

Its great that the job stress doesnt effect your work in the studio, looking forward to see what you've been up to..
Good luck tomorrow!

flux biota. said...

look up silkscreening in the phonebook. they'll hire you to make t-shirts.

Amelia said...

thank you sooooo much for your lovely comment on my blog.

Loads of luck with your job-hunting. You are a talented artist you WILL find something because of your creative abilities!

It does affect your self esteem you are right.

Fingers crossed for you :)

Amelia.x