Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yellow Bike



Hiya!
Remember the other day when I said I rode my bike to the studio and then it got a flat? Im so lucky that happened because my boyfriend stepped in to help and totally pimped out my bike. I'm new to bike riding so I don't know much about it and really didn't know how to do any fix-ups. I bought this bike used from my friend Joanna. Oh man, this bike rode so smoothly after be fixed. I had no idea it could be that way! Moral of the story, my boyfriend is amazing, and I should learn how to fix a bike. Is that a moral?
Today I get the keys to my new place but I'm also heading to my parents' for a few days. I'm looking forward to the trip and will probably be taking a long weekend break from blogging. Since I posted like a million blogs yesterday I think I will probably be okay. ( :
Have a wonderful weekend!
Don't forget my giveaway! Go Vote!

1 comment:

janel. said...

Don't forget to head over to my blog and snatch up the Blog Button for accepting the journal challenge!! http://www.iheartrunwithscissors.com/2010/06/challenge.html
xo
janel