Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good Morning.

So I still haven't gotten around to buying batteries for my camera (mostly because I'm cheap) but I took a few pictures of my new studio with my cell phone, hence the not awesome quality. It's so fun putting my new space together. I feel like there will be a lot of inspiration in this room and that's what I need. A new space will do me good.
My friend Janey bought this house-shaped box and decorated it just for me. Isn't it beautiful?



On the work front I start really working yesterday at the restaurant and I really like it a lot. I like all the people I work with and it's nice to have a job that makes me active. I like moving around a lot. I think I may just be a good waitress after all. I was super nervous about going into work today. I was feeling really insecure and it made me think about how I feel like I've gotten more insecure with age. When I was younger I was fearless and defiant. I was who I was with no apologies. I wish I could still be that way. I'll try my best to channel that angsty teen girl who kept her head up no matter what. Do any of you all notice a difference between yourself now and then for better or for worst?
Hope your Thursday is great!
Don't forget the giveaway here.


2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I've become more and more fearless as I've grown older - I'm not scared anymore. I think you can definitely change the way you think completely (bad sentence, I'm exhausted). Btw I did try to join the giveaway but the voting link didn't work then and I've been running around like crazy preparing for the exhibition. Hands totally worn out.

Looking forward to "visiting" you again more properly + seeing more photos of your new place!

anna said...

Didn't manage to react before, but I'm so happy for you!

GO get some batteries!! ;)