Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Re-Runs

It's Friday which means it's time for a rerun from my past. This one is from 2009. I needed a little extra inspiration today so it's nice to go back and look at the things that really got me excited in the studio. Maybe I'll spend the rest of the day drawing cutie-pie monsters. Have a great weekend!


Next Tuesday for my professional practices class I'm suppose to do a thirty minute artist talk. I'm looking forward to this because I really hate public speaking but the one thing I really know how to talk about it my own work. I've been collecting some images to show off the internet so I thought I would share some with you. These are some things that inspire some of my monsters. I hope you enjoy!
Images are:
Mcfries from Mcdonalds
Beetlejuice
two scenes from the Sega Master System game Fantasy Zone 2
My favorite monster from Pan's Labyrinth
and someone who's work i've featured before but can't get enough of: Travis Millard.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I love Beetlejuice so much!
Want to watch it now!